Automated, chemical-free disinfection technologies
Commercial and Residential Air Disinfection
Everyone benefits from living and working in a pleasant, bacteria-free space.
BioZone offers chemical-free air and surface cleaning solutions for both residential and commercial enclosed spaces.
- Automatic, chemical-free disinfection
- Perfect proactive maintenance tool
- Lower energy expenses
- Increase equipment life
- Improve health and productivity by improving indoor air quality
- Designed to clean cooling coils, drain pans, and ventilation ductwork in commercial buildings
- Save thousands of dollars per year and never clean your coils again
- Fits any air handling unit
- Improve indoor air quality
- Wired for quick plug-and-play
- Simple to maintain
- Easy to quote
- Perfect residential solution
- Reduces allergens
- Rids home of airborne pathogens, including mold, bacteria, viruses, and harsh airborne chemicals
- Never clean your coils again, merely replace the UV lamp on schedule
- Famous service and lifetime warranty
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Installed in the plenum or main body of ductwork, downstream of the air blower
- Works with any duct size or configuration
- Fits seamlessly into new AHUs and easily retrofit into existing HVAC systems
Partnering with BioZone
If you are interested in increasing your ROI, differentiating your product offering, or amplifying your existing profits, please let us know.
Visit the Partner section of our website for more information.
Instant Profit Center, International Footprint
Distributors worldwide working
- One-to-one account management
- Exclusive access to training materials
- Deep, optimized supply chain
- Modern, complimentary products using mature technologies
- Marketing materials
BioZone's Disinfection Technology Solutions
improve the quality of people’s lives in a variety of places, including homes, offices, restaurants, airports, washrooms, and hospitals.
Click below to read more about the practical application of these amazing technologies.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, we serve clients globally, with offices in 5 countries on 3 continents.