Automated, chemical-free disinfection technologies
Commercial and Residential Air Disinfection
Everyone benefits from living and working in a pleasant, bacteria-free space.
BioZone offers chemical-free air and surface cleaning solutions for both residential and commercial enclosed spaces.
- Automatic, chemical-free disinfection
- Perfect proactive maintenance tool
- Lower energy expenses
- Increase equipment life
- Improve health and productivity by improving indoor air quality
Case Study: Raffles City Complex, Singapore
Raffles City is a large complex located in downtown Singapore. Occupying an entire city block, it houses two hotels, multiple foreign embassies, and an office tower over a shopping complex and a convention center.
BioZone solutions were first installed and closely monitored in 2017. Analysis showed the following benefits after BioZone solutions were activated:
- Heat transfer at coil improved
- Supply air velocity was reduced
- Chilled water Delta T has widened
- Less chilled water flow (Q=mc∆T)
- Less condensate (Q=2.45∆x)
- U-value improved by 20% or more
- Chilled water demand was reduced by about 20%
Estimated Cost Savings- Singapore dollars -
- Energy savings (chiller) – $105,000
- Energy savings (cooling tower) – $3,000
- Energy savings (AHU) – $17,000
- Maintenance cost (dismantling of air charger) – $70,000
- Coil cleaning and maintenance – $40,000
- Extended AHU service life – tbe
For a copy of the complete analysis and results, please contact BioZone.
Partnering with BioZone
If you are interested in increasing your ROI, differentiating your product offering, or amplifying your existing profits, please let us know.
Visit the Partner section of our website for more information.
Instant Profit Center, International Footprint
Distributors worldwide working
- One-to-one account management
- Exclusive access to training materials
- Deep, optimized supply chain
- Modern, complimentary products using mature technologies
- Marketing materials
BioZone's Disinfection Technology Solutions
improve the quality of people’s lives in a variety of places, including homes, offices, restaurants, airports, washrooms, and hospitals.
Click below to read more about the practical application of these amazing technologies.
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, we serve clients globally, with offices in 5 countries on 3 continents.